Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thing 23. Final Thoughts

Well, it is with a sigh of relief that I write this. There was a whole lot more to this program than I thought. Some of it I will find useful, some not so much, but either way good knowledge.

I really like ImageChef and all the photo tools. Del.icio.us will be a great timesaver. I love the ProQuest web publisher tool. I've really gotten to like blogging! And I had a lot of fun with LibraryThing and hope to continue using it.

I was impressed with the amount of networking these tools can provide. This is especially important to those of us in smaller libraries for knowledge sharing. However, I thought more people that I know would choose to participate. I suppose it was a matter of having the time, but I really think they missed out. I'm so glad I had the support of my manager in this.

I would absolutely participate in 23 More Things, and/or revisit this program and take on more of the optional challenges.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congrats on finishing all 23 and finding the time to do it. It is a commitment, but I am glad to see you thought it was worth it.

Watch for more on a stick in fall or winter!