Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing 11. Tagging and Del.icio.us

Started exploring this one a few days ago, but just got back to it ...

This is my first time trying del.icio.us. I've always been a little apprehensive. It's actually a pretty cool tool! I set up an account and tagged some standards and patent sites that I use all the time. Also networked with minn23. What I would love to do is set up a site for our users like the colleges & universities have set up. But can I make it private for only a certain group of users? Or is it either private, or public? That would make a difference in how I tagged some of the sites (ie competitors, customers).

I also tagged some of my blog entries. How would this be helpful again? Maybe if the blog goes back years and years then it helps in finding things. ??

No comments: