Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 18. YouTube & Other Online Video

All the instructional videos that I've seen have been really helpful. There was one that didn't work when I clicked on it (it "skipped"), but it worked when I went directly to the site.

I found an adorable little Wild fan video; with the playoffs going on this week I thought it would be a good one to share. Go Wild! And thanks Braeden.



Here's another one that will make you smile ... trying this one as a link to see what happens.

I chose these videos because I'm struggling to finish the 23 Things program and it wasn't feeling like "play" anymore. This is my attempt to lighten things up and not be so library-centric. Variety is the spice of life!

I liked searching YouTube better than Google video. It seemed more authentic somehow. It was also great to be able to use del.icio.us to save the sites until I was ready to choose one and post it.

No comments: