Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 4. Photosharing with Flickr

I set up my Flickr account a few weeks ago and got a photo posted (also seen here). Today I went back in and added tags. But when I search "Everyone's Photos," mine doesn't come up in the results list even though my keywords are my tags. ??? I thought this would be an easy one, but I need to play more with Flickr.

I was a big fan of Yahoo! Photo, but not long ago they shut down. They were kind enough to move my photos wherever I wanted them, though. I chose Kodak Gallery over Flickr because it seemed better for creating albums and personal photo storage. I am definitely interested in exploring photo sharing tools more.

(I tried editing a blog post for the first time and was successful! The image was gigantic the first time I posted it.)

No comments: